[sword-devel] Other religions?

Pierre Benz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:23:51 +0200

--=-m1WT6D6OcpjZb4zV6u8z

You are right, sorry about that.It's just it frustrates me that we could
go on about issues that have heated up in the last few emails, where it
should have been closed earlier on. I think the Sword Team should
announce this issue on their website as well ( or the conclusion of it)
so that bible translations can see what Sword stands for.

Just my 2 cents

--
Pierre Benz <waslap@imaginet.co.za>

--=-m1WT6D6OcpjZb4zV6u8z

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
You are right, sorry about that.It's just it frustrates me that we could go on about issues that have heated up in the last few emails, where it should have been closed earlier on. I think the Sword Team should announce this issue on their website as well ( or the conclusion of it) so that bible translations can see what Sword stands for. <BR>
<BR>
Just my 2 cents<BR>
<BR>