[sword-devel] FlashCards

Mon, 05 Apr 2004 16:06:23 -0700

http://crosswire.org/flashcards/

Hey guys.  I have the latest release of FlashCards out and ready for
testing.  I have lessons created for the first 21 chapters of Black's
Greek text book.  I've proofed them once over, as well, but would love
to hear feedback.  The combining characters mostly look ok on my system
with the default font, but the program was written to let us include a
font with the lesson if we want.  Let me know if the default doesn't cut
it on your computer.

Download and instructions are at the URL at the top of this message.

PS.  This one really includes the 2 Hebrew keyboard mappings we wrote a
while back for Leningradensis-- sorry Paul, Patrick, and Kirk.

Harry, I think we talked about your dad in TH501 class today :)

	-Troy.