[sword-devel] BHS text needs to be improved, LXX

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 12:33:35 +0200

On a side note: While working on my thesis I noticed that there are quite some
errors in the BHS text, which probably stem from the conversion (such as
medial kaph instead of final kaph in places, broken footnotes).

Who created this module? I'd be interested in working with you to improve the
conversion routines and reprocess the source data in order to improve the
quality of the BHS module.

Btw: Is anybody working on an LXX with accents? It is freely available on the
net and would be a big improvement for Sword.

Thanks,

Martin