[sword-devel] BCPP 6.0 - unresolved linking

Jonathan Mickelson sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:38:51 -0500

Troy,
I added osisosis.cpp to libsword6icu.prj.  I also resolved the
icudt26l.dll (I found one in my OpenOffice directory) by placing a copy
in /biblecs/CBuilder6/stage.

I can now load sword.exe but it bombs with an exception in
TbookmarkForm::SaveBookmarks()
"Access violation at address 00564C53. Write of address 006C50FC"

I'm looking into it.  I just wanted to leave a paper trail in the forum
for other of this process.

Jonathan