[sword-devel] Probs. w/SWORD API with C++Builder 6.0

john loo sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:30:05 -0600

hey i am willing to test modules. due to severe depression i am unable
to work since june 03. i am praying for God to due a mighty work in me
and to be used by Him. if i can be of help, or if someone would like to
help me with developing modules i would be glad to help in any way i
could
john