[sword-devel] OSIS WEB TOOL - Print?

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 15:01:00 -0700

I have to agree with Tom here.  If we want to attach the print CSS to
the page so that it looks differently when printed from the on-screen
presentation, that's fine, but we should retain the printer-friendly
link.  In other words, I think we should have screen and printer
versions that we present to the user on the screen but both versions
should generate the same appearance when sent to the printer.

The lack of awareness of these features of CSS among people on this list
is proof enough that this is needed.

--Chris