[sword-devel] OSIS WEB TOOL - Print?

Sat, 27 Sep 2003 10:41:18 -0700

Hey Don,
	I never knew you could do that.  So, you are saying that somehow you
told the browser that if it wanted to print the page, then it should use
an alternate stylesheet?  That's pretty cool.  I doubt Joachim knew this
either, which is why we both thought his print link was useful.  I think
he just redisplays the page with an alternative stylesheet, as well.  Do
you think it is useful still?  I wouldn't have even thought that I COULD
print nicely (as a user of the website), until you specifically told me
to try it.

	-Troy.