[sword-devel] OSIS Web Tool - Clean Markup

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 06:36:18 -0500

I just noticed that someone un-did some of my changes to the index.jsp for
the "OSIS Library" navigation. I had removed the img tags so that it would
be a clean unordered list. I then used CSS to insert the [+] graphic. I see
that the img tags have been replaced in the mark-up.

Troy, I thought we agreed to separate the content from the style in order
for the design to be more flexible. I'm not going to be able to help with
this project if my changes are changed back.

Don