[sword-devel] PocketPC: STL support

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:40:44 -0500

To get the sword .lib to build using EVC, I had to go
to the new tools for PocketPC 2003 and grab the header
files (MS finally includes STL with EVC4).  My
question is whether this path is ok to go down
considering it would require EVC3+ and the STL header
files from EVC4 to build?  Not only that, you'd have
to point the project file at the right directory if
you don't use the standard install of EVC4.  If nobody
cares, I'll continue on.  Otherwise, I probably need
to get STL for WinCE (freeware) working...

...HERB...