[sword-devel] OSIS Web tool - 3 Columns

Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:47:02 -0700

Don & Joachim,
	Thanks for the work!  Don, are you afraid to edit the JSPs yourself for
any reason?  Is there anything I could do to make it easier for you to
edit them yourself?  Is it the template abstraction using struts that
Joachim added that make it a little confusing for you?  Maybe he could
help and justify the move to struts on here to help others understand
the benefits and how it works.  Joachim?

	-Troy.