[sword-devel] Sword-1.5.6 compilation problem on Red Hat severn

Hugo van der Kooij sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 07:37:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Deji Akingunola wrote:

> g++ -O2 -g -pipe -march=i686 -ftemplate-depth-25 -DCURLAVAILABLE -s -o
> .libs/diatheke diatheke.o corediatheke.o diathekemgr.o diafiltmgr.o
> thmlcgi.o gbfcgi.o  -L/home/deji/rpm/BUILD/sword-1.5.6/lib
> /home/deji/rpm/BUILD/sword-1.5.6/lib/.libs/libsword.so -lcurl -lcurl
> -L/usr/kerberos/lib -lssl -lcrypto -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lcom_err
> -lk5crypto -lresolv -ldl -lz -lz -lssl -lcrypto -lssl -lcrypto
> -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lcom_err -lk5crypto -lresolv -ldl -lz -lz -lz -lz
> collect2: ld terminated with signal 11 [Segmentation fault]

Primary source of signal 11 errors: Faulty hardware.
Secondary source of signal 11 errors: Broken software.

Were you able to compile things like a kernel on this hardware with a
stable version (not a beta distribution)? If not, proceed to test this
first.

I also assume you have filed a bug report with the beta list? After all
you are running a beta version and they want the feedback.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.