[sword-devel] OSIS Web tool- Module lists

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 07:09:15 -0600

On the passagestudy.jsp and preferences.jsp we have two lists of
translations and two lists of commentaries. the first list is "preferred
modules" and the second toggles "all modules" If any list is empty, the
opening and closing tags for the list <ul></ul> need to be removed.

This is also needed on the parellelstudy, where the two lists are "available
modules" and "displayed modules." If the "displayed modules" list is empty,
the <ul></ul> needs to be removed.

In the powersearch.jsp I think it would be good to add the "preferred
modules" like on the passagestudy.jsp and preferences.jsp pages.

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org