[sword-devel] OSIS Web tool-CVS question

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:51:11 -0700

Don,
	This usually happens when somebody copied or created the wash.css file
in your directory INSTEAD OF CVS PLACING IT THERE.

	Basically CVS is saying, "Hey, there's a new file that I've never
copied to your 'shadow', but I can't copy it because there's already a
file there with the same name."  You can just delete it (or if you have
changes that you want to preserve, move it to your home directory with
this command:

mv wash.css ~

then do a checkout again and CVS will copy the file from the repository
to your 'shadow'.  You can then either edit the wash.css and commit it
back, or copy (if you're sure you won't overwrite anyone's work) the
file back from your home over the top of the one CVS checked out:

mv ~/wash.css .

and commit that.

	Hope this helps and makes sense.

		-Troy.