[sword-devel] OSIS Web tool - Strong's numbers

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:48:49 -0700

Hey guys,

	I added a basic Strong's and Morph toggle to the passagestudy.jsp.  I'd
like to actually make it valuable by adding hover popups and make the
link jump to someplace useful.  Any ideas?  I think Don posted a
standard way to do popups without javascript.  Will this work with
unicode data?  I did a mockup a while back with javascript that does
work with unicode rendering, but don't want to make the critical
javascript jump right now-- if ever.

	Also, the look of the current strongs and morph toggle sucks.  If
anyone wants to make it look nice or function differently, PLEASE help
take the liberty!

	-Troy.