[sword-devel] OSIS WEB TOOL - passage display

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:10:21 -0500

Joachim,

I added some more changes to the CSS. One thing we need to do is wrap the
passage display with <div id="passage"> I already added the CSS for it, so
when the div is inserted, the style should be there.

The current verse will have a slightly grey background color.

The other day I said that we could have the text "Displayed Modules" and
"Available Modules" as regular paragraphs. I don't know what I was thinking.
these ought to be <h3> headings. They describe what the list is. The "click
here to remove" could be in a <p></p>.

Troy, I added color to the translation and commentary lists. I like the idea
of adding color, I'm just not sure I'm happy with my choices yet. We will
see.

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org