[sword-devel] OSIS WEB TOOL - keyword search results

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:30:39 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe@crosswire.org>
> Hey guys!  Looking better each day.

Thanks.

> Our previous chapter/next chapter nav bar (which actually never worked
> (my fault)) is now a list of options (just speaking visually, not
> technically).  Is this intentional?

Yes that is intentional, but that's not what it will look like one I add the
CSS for it. Right now all you are seeing is the unstyled list. I have them
marked up semantically as a list, because imho that is what they are - a
list of links. When I add the style, I'll make them inline with maybe a
colored background, similar to the "Result Page: 1 2 3 ..." on the Search
Results page.

> When selecting a different verse to be current (on passagestudy.jsp, at
> least), the current verse background is no longer distinct, like it used
> to be.

Right. I don't have any CSS applied to that section yet. This is the next
section I'm getting to.

> When printing the parallel (or maybe any page) the little description
> blurb at the top of each page probably should not be included.  Is there
> a way to hide that like we did with the sidebars?

No problem.

> Most all stuff seems to have a white background, which although
> readable, somehow doesn't look as cool as having a few things distinct,
> like maybe a left toolbar?

No problem. I'll splash a little color behind the module lists and see what
you think.

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org