[sword-devel] Successful windows CE sword.dll

Herb Ledebohm sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:54:30 -0500

Praise the Lord!  This is awesome news!  I'm one
person who had all the best intentions for getting
this working but found myself with more excuses than
results.  You have picked up the ball and run with
it.  Thanks so much!

I still have every intention of helping to get this
effort to completion and I now find myself in a much
better position to spend time on it, so I'd like to
give the frontend a shot but I don't want to get in
the way if others are already working on it.

Thanks again Johan for your great efforts!

...HERB...