[sword] [sword-devel] Port to PocketPC 2002/2003?

Darin Duphorne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:27:27 -0500

I am very interested in seeing a pocketpc version available.  I would
be happy to test betas on my ipaq 1945, but am a mac programmer and
don't know squat about windows or pocket pc programming.

Thank you,
Darin
Houston