[sword-devel] SwordProject for windows: polish language.

ingo7 sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:20:58 +0100

Corrected version of OSIS file with polish 1632 translation of the Bible
can be found at http://acn.waw.pl/biblia/teksty/downloads/pbg-osis.zip
(I hope no tag is missing, this we didn't check! - and is "revision
desk" necessary??).

As the text is copyright free, we replaced copyright statement by the
note "public domain".

SWORD module has also been corrected (9 mistakes, e.g. verses missing).
Module (we called it PBG = polish "Biblia Gdanska") can be found at
http://acn.waw.pl/biblia/teksty/downloads/pbg.zip (it contains short
install.instructions for polish users).

Corrections were based on the 1989 reprint and on the e-text prepared in
1988 for AT PC by some of our Brothers; (this text was basis for OLB
module which has identical small mistakes; outprint of this can be found
here: http://acn.waw.pl/biblia/teksty/downloads/pbg-txt.zip).

In His service,

Ingo