[sword-devel] Trying to make my first module

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:12:54 -0700 (MST)

As the Module Making guide says (and the utility name implies), xml2gbs is
for GenBook modules.  You're probably generating a valid GenBook, but your
.conf file is trying to access a Bible, with effect being that it cannot
find it.

The vaguely-named osis2mod is what you'll need to convert OSIS documents
into Sword Bibles.

--Chris