[sword-devel] RSV Module Error, and module making

Tim Meneely sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:10:58 -0500

(This is my last post for the day, I promise).

Unfortunately, that's definately not the only problem with the RSV module - I
just happened to look at the Psalms (e.g., Ps. 3) and found that the headings
("A Psalm of David...") were converted to the first verse, and the actual
verse numbers are thus off by one.  I suspect that will be true throughout,
anywhere the RSV has a chapter heading or whatever.

Tim