[sword-devel] RSV Module Error, and module making

Stephen Denne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:36:58 +1300

> > So, now my confidence in that module is shaken.
>
> Well, I found several mistakes in one of modules - unfortunately, the
> one submitted by me (PBG - now it's being checked). So I know that
> proofreading is very important... Maybe starting the new thread "RSV" on
> the forum and listing mistakes that you've noticed is not bad idea?

http://www.hti.umich.edu/r/rsv/
Appears to be a better source. I'm not sure about the distribution license
though. Perhaps someone could use it to automatically identify a complete
list of corruptions in the one from OTA?

Stephen Denne.
--
Datacute - Acute Information Revelation Tools
http://www.datacute.co.nz/