[sword-devel] Perseus Project

Keith Ralston sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:43:32 -0600

Unfortunately, I am not adept enough with C/C++ for such an undertaking.  I
can handle the macro language in Libronix.

That not withstanding, the web interface might be a good place to try to get
something going.  When I hear back from Perseus, I'll look into that project
and see if I can get any traction.