[sword-devel] Re: [sword-devel]polish bible valid against CoreOsis 2.0

schultz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 08 Nov 2003 21:01:55 +0100

Ingo schrieb:

>>schultz wrote:
>>I took the liberty to  insert verses tags in your osis text and have
>>made some small changes . Now it is valid against CoreOSIS 2.0.
>>
>>I validated this  with Sun's Multi Schema Validator (MSV).
>>
>>The largest problem was to find the verses, because I do not speak
>>Polish. :)
>>
>>However with the files of yours sword modules (ot,nt) I could identify
>>it, hopefully :)
>>

>It's absolutely fantastic job! Verse identification seems to be OK, but we
>will check it at let you know.
>
>We started verse enumeration using scheme: <v osiID="Gen1.1">... </v> etc.
>I am not sure if it should be continued.

 [..]

Hi ingo

do not use the element 'v' it exists no longer in osis 2.0 rather use
the element ' verse'.

examine whether the order of the verses are correct, then I can insert
the attributes osiID="Gen1.1" etc. without problems. That can be done
then fast.

Much success

wolfgang
wolfgang
http://www.zefania.de
Home of Zefania BibleMarkup Language and  True Sharp Sword API.