[sword-devel] Compiling sword API 1.5.6 on OpenBSD 3.4

M. Ruff sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:23:48 +0100

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to compile the sword API 1.5.6. on an OpenBSD 3.4
(i386) system, but when I do a './configure' followed by a 'make' , no
'Makefile.cfg' and no 'Makefile.post' are created. This will cause
'make' to stop. When I use gmake, the compilation starts, but after a
while, two header files are missing, causing gmake to stop also. (I'm at
work right now, so I can't look up which header files this are. If
needed, I can post it later on).

Is there anyone who can help me with this problem?

Yours, in Christ,
Martijn Ruff
The Netherlands

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material. You
are requested not to disclose, copy or distribute any information
thereof. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received
this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and
delete this e-mail. We accept no liability for damage related to
data and/or documents which are communicated by electronic mail.
-------------------- Disclaimer Schiphol Group --------------------