[sword-devel] OSIS Bible tool more-or-less public

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 07 Nov 2003 00:47:03 -0600

Since the installation of the abominable Bible tool at
http://www.bibletechnologieswg.org/ killed our existing online Bible
(the one based on diatheke), I just replaced all links to it with links
to the new Bible tool.  (They link to the one at
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/biblenew.  i.e. the good one, not the
vomit-inducing one.)

(Troy: I also fixed all the links to things under
http://www.bibletechnologieswg.org/osis/ by moving that directory back
to that location, since we were causing many 404s to visitor from
http://www.bibletechnologies.net/.)

This isn't meant to say anything like "quit working on the tool" or
"I've gone and announced it to all the Christian news sites".  I just
figured a work in progress was better than a 404.

--Chris