[sword-devel] (Fwd) New ThaiKJV module is ready

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 28 May 2003 01:58:10 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

Philip Pope sent me a copy of the text about a week ago, but I've been
really swamped with work and will probably not be able to get the module
posted until Thursday or Friday.

--Chris