[sword-devel] Keil & Delitzch

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 3 May 2003 10:01:46 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 3 May 2003, Simon wrote:

> I have here the Keil & Delitzch commentary in a XML file (exportorted by
> Access database), markup done in RTF. I currently don't have the time to
> make a Sword Module from it.
>
> If anyone's interested in making a Sword module of it, please let me
> know, and you get the texts

That text originally came from a QuickVerse STEP database before it found
its way into an Access database, so anyone planning to spend time
converting this and then contribute it to Sword for posting of any sort
should know that it will not be accepted unless they somehow get
permission from Findex.

A better way to spend the time it would take to convert this text would be
in completing & enhancing our STEP tools to support things like RTF/STEP
to OSIS and/or Sword module conversion.  If these were completed, people
would be able to use this and many other texts that they own legitimately.

--Chris