[sword-devel] Porting to MS .NET framework

Fri, 02 May 2003 10:28:39 -0700

Hey David,
	This is actually not a true statement.  Just to correct the status:
There is a wxWindows frontend project that has begun.  This, in no way,
means that BibleCS will use wxWindows.  BibleCS has always used Borland
C++Builder and will continue to do so for the forseeable future.

	-Troy.