[sword-devel] Debian package build error

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 1 May 2003 10:03:23 +0100

Indeed, that's what the problem is, looks like the dpkg tolerance has changed
between woody and sid. As a workaround just remove that extra line.

Please also report a bug (see bugs.debian.org) mentioning the workaround.

Thanks,
Daniel