[sword-devel] commending your work for use by blind people

Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:15:08 -0400

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 06:57 pm, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> We could probably do a phonetic locale :)  It would help the
> pronunciation software.  I wonder, when you tab to an edit box, how it
> knows what label goes along with that edit box... Hrm...

Labeled edit box controls perhaps? I know at least delphi7 pro for windows has
them so probably other gui designers have them as well. Haven't seen one in
kylix delphi yet but linux pascal is still small so who knows.