[sword-devel] Calvins Commentaries

Dave Hall sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:24:45 -0600

Yea, I've been working on it. I have some clean up to do. I have it set up
as a Commentary module with all the scripture ref links working and even
links in the Harmony volumes to make those easier to use.

I have been side-tracked by many things but will *attempt* to finish or just
release what I have and clean it up in a future "release".

- dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon [mailto:sword@super-simon.nl]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 5:13 PM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [sword-devel] Calvins Commentaries

Hi,

Is there already someone converting Calvins Commentaries to a Sword
module? For I am currently writing a script that converts the OSIS-text
of Calvins commentaries from CCEL to a better readable OSIS format (like
the format of a commentary Sword module exported to OSIS using
MOD2OSIS), and to ThML format.

Ow, and a question: can it be published per biblebook (because I have
very few time at the moment, and the text, after conversion, needs lot's
of manual corrections, that doesn't go to fast..), or only interested
when the whole commentary is converted?

Greetz,

Simon