[sword-devel] Compile errors

Brian Albert sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:14:38 -0600

I'm trying to compile the source code at
ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/source/v1.5/sword1.5.5 using C++ Builder 5. I
do all of my programming in a Windows IDE, so I'm not really familiar with
using make files. I tried to compile the project files in
/apps/windoze/CBuilder5/BibleCS. When compiling swordlib.bpr, I got missing
file errors. The utf8transliterator.h file #includes some files that aren't
in the directory tree.
They are \unicode\unistr.h and \unicode\translit.h. Are these files missing
or is the problem with the .bpr file?

One other question. I would like to customize a CD to have certain modules
display and others to be hidden when installed (so the user can turn them
on later by right clicking on the tabs). How do you go about doing this?

Thanks.

Brian Albert
Email: balbert@eml.doe.gov