[sword-devel] New Russion NT

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 20:36:06 +0100

I have uploadedd Victor's new Russian NT module with Strong's #s. The
module name is "rntvzh".

Victor, I removed the category specification from the module's config
file, as the Install Manager calls this category "Biblical Texts", not
"Bibles" (like you wrote).

I just copied the files into ~ftp/pub/sword/raw and updated
mods.d.tar.gz. Is there anything else I need to do? (Sorry, it's been
a while since I did this).

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"When I am 80 years old, even if everyone in the whole world puts me on
a pedestal and thinks I'm the renaissanciest man that ever lived, I
still intend to take out the trash when my wife asks me to."  -- Larry Wall