[sword-devel] State of wxWindows port?

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:13:41 +0100

>I am currently organizing myself and beginning work on a wxWindows port. I'm

Sounds great! The source code for the old wx port should be available
somewhere, that would provice a starting point. I've been thinking
about working on it for a while as well, but didn't have the time to
get going yet. I'd love to talk about some of the ideas for the UI I
have. Also, I think Avihai might have some interesting ideas.

I have MS Visual C++ 6 as well as Mac OS X set-up for compiling wx
apps, so I could help with development on these platforms.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"I want you to know that I create nice things like this because it
pleases the Author of my story.  If this bothers you, then your notion
of Authorship needs some revision.  But you can use perl anyway. :-)"
    -- Larry Wall