[sword-devel] Bug in "Newell's Romans Verse by Verse" module

Steven P. Ulrick sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 02:50:54 -0600

Hello, Everyone :)
This falls in the category of something I noticed a long time ago, but
kept forgetting to report it.  The "newell.conf" file for the "Newell's
Romans Verse by Verse" commentary contains the following errant
information:

[Luther]
DataPath=./modules/comments/zcom/luther/

When I edited the newell.conf file and changed both occurances of
"luther", it works perfectly :)  Since I don't have write access to the
CVS server (and I don't need it :)), I thought I'd better let you know
about this :)

Have A Great Day :)
Steven P. Ulrick