[sword-devel] Calvin's Institutes Problems

Chris sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:18:11 +1100

Dave Hall wrote:

>Seems like the Search window should only change modules when you expicitly
>select a new module from the Search window itself via the left-side module
>list accessed by the [...] button.

I hate the fact that the search window has a different UI (....) for
selecting modules than the
main window (tabs). So I never use the "..." for that reason. But I
agree that it is annoying
if the search window changes when you don't want it to.