[sword-devel] UI for Windows Question...

Jason Turner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:46:20 -0700

I'm pretty sure that the .exe in question uses several DLL's that can be
redistributed, I'm almost positive the Oracle's client installation uses
Borland's JRE DLL implementation. I would say I am positive actually.