[sword-devel] release schedule

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 21:22:23 +0100

> The current state of cvs isn't anywhere near ready for release.  SWBuf
> and the changes to the filters & module drivers to accomodate it haven't
> been tested very thoroughly (or at all in some cases).  We also need to
> complete filter work for OSIS support since it is about half implemented
> and completely untested.

Er, well, why not just test/fix SWBuf now and keep OSIS for the next sword
release? That way we could concentrate on the testing stuff now and prepare
the next release soon, with better OSIS support? Wasn't it the plan to switch
to OSIS internally as the general format? Once this is done we'll change BT
to just use one OSISHTML filter.

mg