[sword-devel] CVS COMPILES!

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 18:38:07 +0100

Well, if this is really what ldd is on other systems, then your log shows that
sword is not linked to. So the problem must be something else? Did you
recently upgrade these 2 libraries on your system? Did the headers also get
upgraded? I don't really understand why recompiling should not fix the issue.

Martin