[sword-devel] (Perl) Getting list of modules

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:19:01 +0200

>Hm, seems like I added them in CVS after 1.5.5. Wait for 1.5.6 or get CVS :)

Tried to compile current CVS, but right now it seems to be broken in
diatheke.cpp :(.

>Oh, seems like I'm not good in Perl :)

No, seems we think and thus express ourselves differently :). Your
code is just as valid, although the C-style

    for (my $i = 0; i < $x; $x++)

is usually considered deprecated in Perl and replaced by

    foreach (0..$x)

or

    foreach my $i (0..$x)

>can't add Perl functions to the Swig files (which use C/C++ syntax).

Whoops... sorry, then I confused something. *sigh* It sounded like a
good idea...

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"If the Creator really did write himself into his own story, that's
what we ought to expect to see. Creative solutions. And this
creativity is intended to be transitive. We are expected to be
creative. And we're expected to help others be creative."  -- Larry Wall