[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.6pre6

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 20:26:17 -0700

Beta 6 is available and fixes formatting problem in the KJV text.  Extra
newlines left in text not yet tagged (like most of the Gospels) should
be stripped now.  Logic for display of morph and lemma has been updated
to remedy the reported problems.

Please let me know if anyone still continues to experience any problems
with formatting.

Joachim, the Augustine Confessions module seems to display just fine for
me with headings turned on, so maybe something you did fixed the problem
(using the module from the beta page).

I think all known outstanding issues have been resolved.

	Thanks for all the great feedback; keep it coming,
		-Troy.

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword.exe