[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.6pre5

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:12:40 -0700

Articles (3588) in the Greek will eventually be combined with their
modifying noun, but they are not yet in the snapshot of the KJV2003
module.  SO.... We check for empty articles and hide them for now.  BUT
you pointed out a bug.  If the lemma is turned off, the code for
checking for this special case is bypassed and the morph info is still
displayed.  I'll try to fix this in the next beta.

	Thanks for taking the time to report this!
		-Troy.