[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.6pre4

Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:24:54 -0700

New Beta with many filter fixes for the KJV2003 module.

Bibletime, GnomeSword, MacSword guys:  My apologies.  I realize you
sometime use the *rtf filters as an example for your own.  I've
drastically changed the osisrtf filter to use XMLTag throughout, and to
handle other things that we had troubles with in the KJV2003 text.  I
hope I didn't make alot of extra work for you by doing these changes so
late.

Thanks for all the feedback and clues regarding the KJV text.

ESV:  It seems the ESV doesn't show any of Revelation in BibleCS
(besides the very last verse).  I'm too tired to look into it now, but
would like some insights if anyone has any.

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword.exe

	In His Grace,
		-Troy.