[sword-devel] New KJV2003 Module available

Stephen Denne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:11:03 +1200

> Strongs numbers and morph in the OT don't seem to show up at all.
> Peculiar.  Wonder if they are malformed OSIS tags.
>
> All text in the NT seems to fail to render due to incorrect RTF.

Analysis of the rtf shown for a chapter includes incorrect rtf for paragraph
breaks "{\par"

Searching for "jesus" shows some verses text, other verses show rtf.

As a test, I changed the module's SourceType to GBF, and OT strongs tags
showed up, morph did not. NT displayed text, with strongs numbers, and
morph.

Stephen Denne.
--
Datacute - Acute Information Revelation Tools
http://www.datacute.co.nz/