[sword-devel] RE: Apocrypha books

Pham, Khoi sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:03:47 -0500

I would like to explore to see if anyone working on modify SWORD to
include Apocrypha books?

Paul
-----Original Message-----
From: Joachim Ansorg [mailto:junkmail@joachim.ansorgs.de]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 3:52 PM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Web Interface - Parallel Version Display,

Don,
thanks for th update!

I added the stuff to paralleldisplay.jsp.
I can't figure out how to tell using CSS to make each column to have the
same
width. The number of columns is variable, you know.

I decided to add the dir= attribute to tell what direction we have to
format
the text depending on this using CSS.

The CSS needs some professional updatea (*hint, hint* :-)

In Him!
Joachim