[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.6pre3

Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:00:50 -0700

New Beta available with all reported issues addressed.  Please let me
know if anything you've reported still has troubles.

toupper_utf8 mem overrun fixed
zstr flushCache mem leak fixed
RxRichEditX new property, SelTextWide
blank popups suppressed

probably others but these are all I can think of now.

NEW CHINESE TEXTS:  It seems in our older Union texts, we added spaces
between every character to help with line wraps and word breaks.  Is
this needed in the new NCV texts?  It seems they have spaces included at
certain places.  I noticed this using the Hanzi dictionary which always
tried to lookup a 'word' instead of an individual glyph.  Maybe it's
right, but I'm not the one to decide.  Any comments for other, more
knowledgeable people would be appreciated.

	Thanks!

			-Troy.

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword.exe