[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.6pre2

Daniel Blake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 09:57:00 -0400

Nice work everyone!  I just noticed an oddity.

When the preference "Show Lexicon Lookup Over Strong's Numbers" is selected
and you place your cursor on a blank spot in the scripture window a blank
Lookup window appears.

These are the only versions I have so I'm not sure when it started.

1.5.4BetaH didn't do this
1.5.5a and 1.5.6pre2 does

Daniel Blake

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword.exe