[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.6pre1

Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:59:44 -0700

Joachim,
	The cheezy display control we use does not allow us to 'hang' any data
(like the passage="..." attribute) off of the link.  All we get is the
link text, so yeah, if the parser can't deal with "Matthäus 2,1" then it
won't work.  2 comments:

1) we could change the actual body text to the passage= attribute value,
which isn't very cool, but would parse correctly

2) when we switch to an html renderer, this, and many other problems
should go away.

   Thanks for the comment, testing, and all the work!

		-Troy.