[sword-devel] Web Interface - Parallel Version Display,

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 22:51:46 +0200

--Boundary-02=_tP38+wyGS0gqo0s

Don,
thanks for th update!

I added the stuff to paralleldisplay.jsp.=20
I can't figure out how to tell using CSS to make each column to have the sa=
me=20
width. The number of columns is variable, you know.

I decided to add the dir=3D attribute to tell what direction we have to for=
mat=20
the text depending on this using CSS.

The CSS needs some professional updatea (*hint, hint* :-)

In Him!
Joachim